Goldbridge has been proactive in developing functional partnerships with many Government, Non-Government and Private Agencies to enable seamless service delivery to clients. Goldbridge welcome the opportunity to discuss any opportunities and synergies with likeminded organisations. Existing partnerships include:
- State Government – Queensland Health
- Commonwealth Government – Department of Heath
- Local Council – Gold Coast City Council
- Hads Detoxification Unit: Referrals to and from HADS ensures efficient and effective referral pathways for clients.
- ATODS: Local psychiatrist clinic undertakes clinical assessment for clients in the pre-admission/assessment phase of the program. This assessment is requested by Goldbridge if extra information is needed to support an admission application into Goldbridge.
- Evandale Clinic: Undertake psychiatric diagnosis, medication reviews, etc for clients referred while in the Therapeutic Community program.
- Heads-Up Group: Input into regional strategies for improved networking pathways.
- Support Link: Referrals from people in contact with Queensland Police.
- Rent Connect: Referral point for accommodation needs of clients in our Transition-to-Community program who are interested in securing long-term accommodation for after they finish the program.
- Medicare Locals: Input into strategic direction via resident surveys.
- ‘The Outlook’: Adventure Therapy for resident outdoor programs and staff training/team building.
- Local GP Doctor: Visiting medical doctor attends the Therapeutic Community two mornings a week and sees clients individually. The GP take care of patient consultations, referrals for specialists, mental health plans, and Centrelink medical forms as required.
- Local Chemist: Fills all client scripts following GP consultations.
- TAFE – Gold Coast TAFE
- NRL – Currumbin Eagles