Vision, Mission and Values
As a multi-disciplinary organisation, Goldbridge strives to be a leading provider of best practice residential and non-residential rehabilitation and mental health services for the people of South-East Queensland. Located in the fastest growing region in Australia, Goldbridge Rehabilitation Services will continue to build on its well-established reputation for responding quickly and effectively to substance abuse and mental health concerns of individuals and their families, to significantly contribute to the co-occurring and growing problem.
Providing results driven and sustainable recovery services for people and families adversely affected by alcohol and other drugs and mental health concerns.
As an organisation that developed out of the local community for the purpose of serving local community needs, Goldbridge holds the following values fundamental to its mission and vision. We seek to continuously improve in all areas as an organisation, including our adherence to these values.
- INTEGRITY: Our actions reflect our core principles. Honesty, accountability, transparency, openness and consistency are practiced at all levels throughout Goldbridge Rehabilitation Services.
- RESPECT: We respect individuals and the community by upholding basic human rights. Individuals are free from judgement due to past behaviours, beliefs and attitudes. Community diversity is valued, active communication and accepting attitudes are practiced, supported by service standards.
- COMMUNITY: We promote a unified safe environment in which a sense of belonging is achieved by all through mutual support.
- EMPOWERMENT: We encourage individuals and communities to exercise their freedom to make choices. We support individuals and communities through education, training and experience to gain personal authority, independence and a rightful place in the community.
- COMMUNITY: We practice compassion through the expression of active care and concern. Compassion is shown to individuals and communities by our responsible concern for others, practical kindness, empathy and understanding.
In addition, we acknowledge and pay respects to the traditional Aboriginal people of the Gold Coast and their descendants. We also acknowledge the many Aboriginal people from other regions as well as Torres Strait and South Sea Islander people who now live in the local area and have made an important contribution to the community.