Goldbridge actively supports student placements to offer greater exposure to the work of, and issues faced by the AOD sector, thus contributing to the development of the future AOD workforce.
Goldbridge provides work placement opportunities for students from a variety of educational providers:
- TAFE institutions
- Learning Colleges
- Australian Universities
- Overseas Universities
When considering a request for placement Goldbridge will assess the application using to the following criteria:
- Relevance of the area of study to GRS core business.
- Student learning objectives/area of interest
- Timeframe (including anticipated start and end dates)
- Availability based on current placements
The application process involves:
- Review of application/resume
- Face-to-Face Interview
If successful you will need to:
- Agree and sign the GRS Code of Ethics
- Organise insurance through your Educational provider
To apply, please submit a detailed resume and letter of application to the Service Manager. Details can be found on the Contact Us page.